- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
How focus can make your business more profitable with Tobin Smith
Meet Tobin Smith
Tobin is an award winning filmmaker who turned into an award winning photography professional 10 years ago; although, it has been since March of 2012 that he and his wife, Sarah, niched photobin photography into a contemporary portrait service out of a primarily natural light studio.
Portraits are his passion. He believes everyone is beautiful and deserves to see themselves that way, and in this day where profile photos generally make the first impression, he’s determined to help everyone put their best face forward.
Click to Tweet: How focus can make your business more profitable with Tobin Smith http://fuelradio.com/tobin-smith-1
Blog Mastery Conference
- Tobin will be on the Expert Photography Panel at the Blog Mastery Conference.
Business – What do you do?
- Tobin shows people the beauty they have inside and outside of themselves – called the “Modern Glam Experience.”
- Tobin helps people forget the camera is there.
- Tobin talks about a client who wrote back to tell them about a photo shoot that was a transformative experience.
What were the early days like?
- Tobin talks about how his business evolved and how he discovered his focus for his business.
- Tobin took a course with Sue Bryce – creativelive.com that changed everything.
- “We need to live in a way that we love ourselves.” – Tobin Smith
What has focusing on a niche done for your business?
- Tobin said it was difficult at first, but they stayed on the path and were making money before they expected to and despite some “belly flops” they were more profitable than ever.
What has been the most difficult part of your business?
- Tobin says the most difficult part is the self doubt that sometimes crops up. The doubts caused a few distractions that actually took away from their business.
- “Show what you want to attract” – Tobin Smith
- We talk about Simon Sinek’s book Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
What’s been your biggest life lesson building your business?
- Tobin talks about going with what you believe in.
What do you do to stay inspired?
- Tobin loves creativelive.com
- Learning inspires Tobin.
The time machine question…
- Tobin would have told himself to niche and do in person sales.
- He also would have reminded himself of the golden rule and treat his clients the way he would want to be treated.
Easy Peasy Publicity
Have you tried to get media attention and failed? Meredith Liepelt may have the answer…
Meredith shares her best thinking on how to get yourself out there into the media and get publicity. Emails are sent to you for 24 days – every other day – with training and actionable things to do. The course includes 40 press release templates.