- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
Build To Rock with Isabelle Mercier-Turcotte
Meet Isabelle Mercier-Turcotte
Brand Builder & Business Performance Catalyst. See Isabelle’s full bio – CLICK HERE
Isabelle is a ‘no-nonsense’ gal helping people build businesses and lives that are Built to Rock! She works with passionate entrepreneurs to create, communicate, and deliver massive value through innovation strategies, brand alignment and performance coaching. She is known as the catalyst dedicated to empowering 1 Million Entrepreneurs to rock their business and lives into shape!
Here’s what I know about the mental state of small business owners.
- 99% are not where they thought they would be with their business by now
- 90% don’t know what makes them different (why clients should choose them over anyone else)
- 97% have to discount their time & services to get clients
- 6% will ever reach 6 figures
- 0.1% will ever reach 7 figures
- In 2015, the stats show that we spend 25% more time at work…while accomplishing 45% less
- This is the kicker right here: The average American wastes a minimum of 800 hours per year…looking for things…because of their lack of organization and priorities. If one bills out at $50/hr…that’s a $40,000 loss/yr…AND…that’s only what we’re able to TRACK + MEASURE!!!!