- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
Even though Simalex – a good old fashioned die casting company – had decent cash flow and customers with brand names, the company had been mismanaged for a number of years and was in rough shape when Fred Lynn Jr. took over as CEO. Fred was essentially taking over a start up.
Fred is extremely capable and bright. When he took over he rolled up his sleeves and got involved in every area of the business, including sales. Eventually, Fred hit a wall leaving him with no time for himself or family. He noticed that some of the business owners that he knew had hired a business coach. Desperate for change Fred did an internet search, interviewed several potential business coaches and hired John Nieuwenburg to try and find a new path forward.
I need lots of help
Writing assistance and editing provided by Alyse Kotyk
Would you like to hear both uncut interviews with Fred and John? Let me know. Some juicy, helpful stuff.