- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
Julie Parker is one of Australia’s foremost life and business coaches and trainers with more than a decade’s experience inspiring hundreds of clients and thousands of people to create beautiful lives and businesses.
The CEO and Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy, Julie passionately trains and supports heart centered and gifted people to bring their talents and love of giving into the world as life coaches.
Julie is a published author and Tedx speaker
She is the recipient of numerous awards including the Australia Day Citizenship Award and Business and Professional Women’s Woman of Achievement Award. Julie appears regularly in the media including Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as publications such as Grazia, Cleo, Cosmopolitan, Fitness and Health and national newspapers. She is also the Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine.
Julie lives in Melbourne with her husband, stepdaughter and two much loved adopted cats.
The Beautiful You Coaching Academy
The Beautiful You Coaching Academy provides life coach training and life and business coaching services that aim to inspire you to live your best life. The Beautiful You Coaching Academy is proud to be an Approved Coach Education Provider by the International Coach Federation.
In the episode we discuss…
- How the landscape of coaching has changed over the last 20 years
- How Julie herself got started coaching
- Julie’s first exposure to coaching
- How the Beautiful You Coaching Academy was born
- How playing with an idea without any pressure lead to Julie birth her academy
- The importance of in person connection
- Having a beginner’s mind
- The power of doing a pilot or beta launch of your course
- Today’s academy
- Setting feeling based goals
- Some of the difficulty that come with growing fast
- Why Julie would have started and email list earlier
- Authentic Quote: Why Julie would have trusted herself more and did it her way – “be your authentic self.”
- Authentic Quote: Just be who you know you are and you’ll attract clients to you.”
- The attracting nature of generosity
- More on how developing a more authentic brand help Julie grow her business
Selected links from this episode…