- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
How inspiration comes from producing a great product with expert photographer Carlos Taylhardat
Meet Carlos Taylhardat
Carlos worked for a couple of years with the Ministry of Children and Family Development before starting Art of Headshots. In 2007 Carlos Founded Art of Head Shots Photography Studio. Carlos Taylhardat is a creative entrepreneur, business manager, photographer and a family Man. His travelling, psychology and entrepreneurship.
Click to tweet: How inspiration comes from producing a great product http://fuelradio.com/carlos-taylhardat-1
Tell us a little bit about yourself…
- Carlos and his partner have a 2 year old and 4 old. I’m talking to Carlos on a day where he and his family had a family day.
What do you do?
- Carlos talks about how he is very specialized in taking corporate head shots. A modern portrait for today’s branding needs.
Tell us about who has really benefited as a result of what you do?
- “A great headshot brings out who people truly are” – Carlos Taylhardat
Why get Carlos to take a head shot photograph for you?
- Carlos explains why you would want to have him take your photographic portrait.
- Link: 1984 picture – little girl with amazing eyes – National geographic – Afghan girl
- “Great head shots tell the untold story” – Carlos Taylhardat
- Carlos offers to take a head shot for me!
What did you do before you started taking your photography company?
- Carlos share’s the story about his career. Started out acting and then got into his real love – photography.
- Actually started his first photography business when he was 16.
- Carlos explains how in 2005 tragedy struck.
What was going on in your mind and heart at the time that you started your business?
- Carlos talks about his love of photography and changes in the other industry that he was in. He always wondered what it would be like to work with people who are doing great things in business.
What has been the most difficult part of running your company?
- Carlos talks about how he lost a business before. He explains how he needs to grow his company and the sacrifices he is making to do that.
- Carlos has a business system in mind for photography.
What do you do to stay inspired?
- Carlos says the clients who love his work inspire him and talks about his raving reviews.
- “If you produce a great product you will be inspired” – Carlos Taylhardat
- We discuss Steve Jobs – Book
Time machine question…
- Spend more time on having a great product and don’t let ego or success get in the way. – Carlos Taylhardat
- Don’t give up.
- Give yourself permission to be patient.
Easy Peasy Publicity
Have you tried to get media attention and failed? Meredith Liepelt may have the answer…
Meredith shares her best thinking on how to get yourself out there into the media and get publicity. Emails are sent to you for 24 days – every other day – with training and actionable things to do. The course includes 40 press release templates.