- When Healers Meet with Ken W Stone and Jan Carlin
- “Learning to Love Yourself” with writer and podcaster Sarah Blondin
- Jesse Elder and Friends – Release Tour 2016, Seattle
- A Winning Marketing Formula for your Transformation Business
- [Unedited] – Dan “The Man” Lok
- Moms, Mentors, and Making Millions
- Transformer of the Week – Daniel Fung
- Developing An Authentic Coaching Brand with Julie Parker
- Transformer of the Week – Teri Holland
- Finding A Path Forward: A Coaching Success Story
Hi! My name is Rod Janz and I invite you to participate in the FUEL RADIO transformational life journey.
On FUELRADIO.COM we tell stories about transformations that take place with the help of a mentor, adviser, coach, consultant or director. We let the world know that with a little bit of desire and input from the right people, it is possible to live a better life!
My Dad and I started FUELRADIO.COM in 2009.
I work at Mission Possible in Vancouver, BC where I am the full-time Manager of Development and Communications. I oversee the day to day Marketing and Communications as well as Fundraising and Events.
I am also the host and co-producer of the Jelly Marketing Podcast. On the Jelly marketing podcast we talk with representatives from some of the world’s leading brands about all things marketing.
Prior to working at Mission Possible I worked in Real Estate (2007-2012), Marketing Sales and Project Management (2010-current), and Janz and Associates (1991-2006).